VP, Healthcare Payer Markets
Under direction of the CEO and in collaboration with the VP Commercialization, the focus of the VP Healthcare Payer Markets is to develop payer strategies to create a robust pipeline of opportunities for AiCure in the population health arena. Payers must buy into AiCure’s ability to help them improve member lives while bringing down cost of care.
- Establish partnerships with Payers, Health Systems, Integrated Delivery Networks (all related lines of business, products & enterprise operations), and ACOs by selling the value that the AiCure platform can deliver by introducing clinical adherence and longitudinal data sets into the health economics equation.
- Be the AiCure SME on pricing strategies for Payer markets
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing, Technology and Executive Leadership to build comprehensive account strategies on how AiCure’s technology can solve related Payer challenges.
- Deepen AiCure relationship strategically with current Payer Market customers to expand those pipelines
- Navigate complex payer organizations to identify opportunities and work through procurement and contracting processes to close business.
- Be a brand ambassador for AiCure at Population Health conferences, association events, and other industry opportunities.
Additional responsibilities may be assigned based on the strategy, operation and activities of the company.
Education & Training:
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s level degree.
- At least 10 years of direct sales experience; 5+ years selling technology across Payer business lines
• Proven business development track record with history of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Deep healthcare industry knowledge and experience selling to health economics buyers
- Value based pricing knowledge as well as other effective pricing methodologies for Payer market
- Excellent written and verbal communications and client influencing skills.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work productively and collaboratively in a start-up environment.
- Willingness to travel for business.
• Ability to translate AiCure clinical expertise to the Payer market as value they have not realized
• Experience translating technology to business level context to uncover Payer opportunities.
• Ability to develop strategic goals/tactical plans to identify, prospect and connect with targeted accounts.
Our selection process is highly competitive because we only hire the best, most enthusiastic candidates. Openness, flexibility, creativity, ownership, and accountability are our main pillars. We love solving challenging problems and creating solutions that have real impact on people- at scale.
We're on a mission to revolutionize healthcare and when you join us, you'll have the opportunity of having a real, tangible impact not only on individuals directly using our technology, but also on how drugs are tested and brought to market across the world. That means everyone globally will benefit from what you do. You'll be inspired every day because you'll be making a real difference and you'll see it happen. In real time and at scale.
You'll work with brilliant, positive people who thrive in an interdisciplinary, multi-cultural environment, and are curious, creative, and focused on executing our mission. You'll be up to speed on the most recent advances in Artificial Intelligence (Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Big Data) while solving challenging problems in human psychology and behavior. You'll work with Scientists, Engineers, Designers, and Medical Doctors, to create innovative products that scale in an environment that encourages learning, collaboration, and growth.
We offer great compensation packages that are not only highly competitive, but will allow you to benefit and grow as we expand and scale. This position will include some equity in the company.
Paid Time Off (PTO)/Vacation
Generous and flexible paid time off policy that starts with 20 days of accrual per calendar year so you can take the breaks that you need in order to recharge and stay energized.
Full (100%) coverage on medical, dental, and vision insurance plans with one of the biggest health insurance companies in the U.S. You'll have plenty of choices for all of your healthcare needs.
We offer 401K so you when you retire, you can benefit from all of the great things you do with us.
We believe that people are at their best when they're happy and that flexibility improves creativity. With us you'll have plenty of flexibility so you can think out of the box, challenge yourself, and build great things that have a real impact while maintaining the life-work balance that helps you thrive.
We're in one of the best neighborhoods in NYC: in the heart of the Flatiron District, close to all that is culture, food, shopping, cafes, and parks to inspire you.
We have a fantastic open loft-space with brand new, state of the art equipment including standing desks, snacks, kitchen, areas for mingling and having a break, and plenty of sunshine. Full views of the Empire State Building included.